Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I think I got hacked and banned with my rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigbui, Jun 11, 2020.

1. bigbui

Hi, I know someone told me I could appeal my ban, but I legit think I was hacked. I wanted a cape and typed in my email and password into the website (now i know how dumb that was)

Thats when I left minecraft for a bit. Well i come back to play on the server with my emerald rank to see im banned. What do I do?? someone legit had control of my account for years!

WOW, so im about to appeal when I see the person with control over my account did appeals for me!!!!! WTF!
    how do i fix? i cant believe this happened!! (btw, I changed my minecraft password, surprised they didn't)

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! so first off, you'd want to change your information on the mojang site so someone can't change it or have any more control over you account. secondly, appealing woul be the way to go to get unbanned; however, most times they are denied even if you are hacaked, as that has happened to me in 2017.
    as for gettng capesn such, the only website you can be 100% positive it's no scam for capes is optifine, or the client's shop.. other sites like "alts.rip" are usually decent, but since they're off different accounts and sold at discounted rates they're not always the most reliable and trustworthy....

hope this helps and good luck!

Zonafer likes this.
  3. bigbui

so how do i get my account unbanned?

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    you an get your account unbanned by appealing here. evidence, helps your case but if you can't provide any just be sure to have good arguments and such and asuch. as i already mentioned, in my experience, they have denied the appeals especially since I was barely able to give "sufficient evidence"... so best of luck :D

5. bigbui

appealed, hopefully they understand

Marco5py likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.