I need Swaggle/an Admin's help...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by CoolDragon12346, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolDragon12346

Hi, MCC! I need to say something that was in a private appeal, but now I don't really care if it is private or not if it gets me help faster. You see, I was ip banned around July-ish 2019 (I can't really remember when) and it was because one of my 2 online friends went on my account and hacked on it (I used to let my 2 trusted friends go on it, which was a mistake). I changed the password to the account, and kept it that way. My friend did make up for it (I can't tell you how, as it would be hurting him) and apologized. Now, going to Oct. 9th, someone had hacked my account that had the ip ban and told a LOT of people on his discord what the username and password PLUS, the security questions were. Apparently, my most trusted friend had stolen the credentials for my account by going on my PC while I was not looking. I don't know when he did that, but he did it sometime in October. What I guess happened was that someone went on the account on MCC (I don't know for sure, but I really think so, and you will know why I think so later on in this text) and got their IP banned too. Now, I changed the password as soon as I found out from another friend, and also changed the security questions too. Now, just 3-4 days ago I sent a appeal to MCC asking for an un-ip-ban, and it was denied yesterday, because someone had went on the account and had another ip banned. Now, I have to wait until April 9th for me to be un-banned and finally play on MCC again. Now that you-guys know the whole story on me getting banned and getting a longer ban, I hope that y'all make the choice of me being able to play on MCC again, and make some vids on it, as I am a YouTuber and want MCC to grow. I really hope that y'all will un-ip-ban me (And un-ban my account) and let me play again, as it was really fun playing in the past. And in case you want to know what the account name is, it's CoolDragon1234 (It was "Zippi_"). I hope that whoever read this text has a lovely day!!!
    (Oh, and the image is the denial of my appeal.)

Attached Files:

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello cd12346!!
    forums support discussion really isn’t the appropriate place to talk about punishments. if you believe you were falsely punished, you can appeal here. however, as you kinda already stated, this was not a false ipban and unfortunately you will have to wait the 6months from the day that u were ip banned to get an unban; as well as, swaggle had explained in the ss you provided, that you would have to appeal on april 9th. what you explained here will not lift your ban sooner, but you most definitely can explain it in your appeal on 9th of april.

hope this helped and kinda explained some things. have a great day!!

ThorKingOfAsgard and guih like this.
  3. Swaggle

Swaggle
    hi (: As puposaurus explained above you’ll simply have to wait to appeal until April 9th. Thank you for changing your account information because nothing good can come from players using your account for bad things! You’ll be able to get everything cleared up when you appeal your punishment on April 9th! For now it’s best if you wait out your punishment. Have a lovely rest of your day. ♡

♡ Question Answered | Thread Locked ♡

puposaurus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.