I need Staffs Help, Please

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ProAimbot, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProAimbot

Hey, if any staff could look into this it would be greatly appreciated, I used to play on this server almost 3 years ago, I did youtube videos on my channel ProAimbot... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nCMQ2va3ObrvkeCkHkj5g
    and I used to have Bedrock rank you can see this by looking back at my videos on not just 1 account but both of mine for storage on kits PvP the other one being known as (gdog1999 before being now known as ReachHacker) My Alt...
    Then you guys released the legend rank and I purchased that only on my ProAimbot account because I was really young and only had that much at the time or I would have done both, I really wanted to start back up playing again and i just noticed when i logged in for the first time in almost 3 years, that I am only coal rank??? and knowing how much you need /fix and other /kits, I dont really want to even play again or buy something I already Purchased...
    Can somebody please help and look into for me?
    Could I possibly have my Ranks Restored?
    Thank you for your time.

Name Of Accounts:
    ReachHacker
    ProAimbot

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

I already responded to your private DM about this. Next time, please keep support in one section only, no need to PM staff AND make a thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.