I need a little help.

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by xDcoleDx, Sep 4, 2019.

1. xDcoleDx

Someone named "Jelloman_01" was messaging me saying "he found someone with spawners and he needed me to mine them", or something along those lines. Then, after a long talk with a person names "SparklingCoke" (The victim, you can message her for evidence.) Then, Jelloman_01 decides to ransom me, saying if I didn't pay him to scam someone he would destroy my island with a explosive axe. So, I had to kiss my island goodbye, and sense he was a team member, with the leader being bigman_04, i couldn't get him to un-team Jello. I got a good pic of him trying to ransom me, but i didnt click on the link when it popped up. Is there any way I could get to that picture so I can report him? Thanks!

I'm probably going to be switching islands after this, so is anyone willing to have a new player join them?

https://imgur.com/a/WoJmBmg

#1 xDcoleDx, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    You can go into your %appdata% folder go into .minecraft and go to your logs to view all your chat logs. If your image mod shows the link in chat like most do you might be able to find the image link to find proof of any rule-breaking. Threatening to grief isn't really punishable but actually griefing is.

If there's no proof not much can be done.

3. xDcoleDx

I edited this so theres the evidence there. The first pic is just him threatening me, and the second of the aftermath of the grief. I put it there to see if the link would work.

4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I know I'm super late, but even if you don't have video of the griefing taking place, you should still message a staff member about it, as they can check the island logs and punish appropriately.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.