I might actually do elo serie's on arenapvp if these get fixed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Departition_, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Departition_

Arenapvp has been around for 2 years now and it hasn't really changed at all, I'm sure you guys know what I am talking about, the hit detection/anticheat is the exact same as it was 2 years ago, it still false kicks, it still makes you lag in a block. I want to make a elo series on there but it's hard because I keep getting kicked every fight or I die cuz I lag in a block, I get pretty low ping so dont say it's my ping. I don't want to hear bullcrap about "the anticheat is being worked on" because the anticheat for arenapvp ius the exact same as it was 2 years ago and never changed. This is one of the reasons why nobody plays it, this is also the only server that uses a different anticheat as well, this one still uses a broken version of AAC while every other subserver uses NCP.

2. guih

guihzy
  3. Departition_

I gave up on that already, I've been doing that for a while but they just ignore the bug reports, it's like arenapvp isn't even cared for anymore

4. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hey there,
    I do agree with you. I think a new ArenaPvp reset would be good in general and a revamp on it. I do understand that it does false kick from time to time and that is something that will hopefully be worked on for the future :). My idea personally would to remove the anti cheat on arenapvp for now or something to eliminate all of the kicks. I do understand that more hackers would come on but currently most of the hackers are on KitPvP and not a-lot of people play on Arena.

xMystery and Departition_ like this.
  5. DanielPlaysMinecraft

Sounds like a good idea, would be interesting to see how that idea would unfold.

6. cammdden

cammdden
    I don't play arena too much, but when I would duel on it, it seemed a bit outdated. It would be cool if it got an update. People might start playing it more if they did that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.