I love it...

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Bubbagump, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Bubbagump

Thank you to the mcc team for bringing this wonderful update. This new season reminds me a lot of the great times I had back in seasons 1-2 and I really feel you brought more of the survival aspect back into survival. A lot of people are saying they don't like this update because it's not like last season but I love this.

Thank you from, Bubbagump and his brother NinjaMaxim

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    yes. +1. ik this season has gotten some negativity, some mine included.. but putting that aside, i agree that the reset was amazing and it's almost like a good balance between the ogs wanting to make economy less op and all other players.... mmMmmmm yes.

thanks sir for creating this post of wholesomeness uwu

3. Ankh

Ankh
    Honestly pretty much everyone who complains about the new update is just upset that they can't make a living off grinding spawners anymore lmao. Also donators are mad because they can't fly in resource worlds, but in my opinion even though I will miss it I'm glad it was removed. Makes survival more "survival"-ish, if that makes sense. Anyone who is seriously upset with all these features being removed has truly lost touch with what survival is actually meant to be.

Bubbagump, iiSean and puposaurus like this.
  4. Ex_Pendable

With clearlag taking out animals (except horses) if anyone is near, it's almost impossible to farm them. That leaves the long hunt, where you kill the animals you come across.

5. AlexMarkey

ClearLag does not kill any mobs this season. There is no need to as there is no longer spawners producing thousands of them throughout the server.

Visit, puposaurus and Ex_Pendable like this.
  6. Ex_Pendable

Does that include villagers?

7. AlexMarkey

Yes it does

8. Ex_Pendable

Okay, then it's time to make fence posts and start farming.

9. Bubbagump

I've been doing that for about a day now and have made a pretty big profit.

puposaurus and iiSean like this.
  10. Ankh

Ankh
    Why would you need fence posts to trade with villagers? Or am I missing something :joy:

11. Assistant

Assistant
    I also feel that this is one of their best Survival resets to date too. I am glad that they brought back the aspects of season 1 and 2, as you have already stated. I feel that this feels much more like survival and of course, to me at least, that is a good thing since the sub-server is called Survival. I still enjoyed most of the other seasons, it just didn't feel too much like survival since I was able to just fly around the resources world and I basically had no chances if dying (except in pvp.) So yes I agree with you, they did a good job.

12. Ex_Pendable

It's certainly changing some of my strategies from last season.

Last night I set up a small chicken coop and gathered two stacks of eggs. Eggs were a rarity before.

13. Bubbagump

You would use fence posts to trap the villagers lol

14. iiSean

iiSean_
    Adding on this will also help them not be eaten by zombies and make it so they won’t get sick

15. Ex_Pendable

Once you find a village, especially one with one or more librarians, you should safeguard it so zombies don't kill them all when you're visiting. Trading with them is the easiest way to get emeralds and enchanted books. Since they're not being wiped out by the clearlag like last season, if you have set home privileges, you can also use the location to fence in cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens and feed them from the gardens while luring in skeletons for their bones.

iiSean likes this.
  16. Ankh

Ankh
    Ah, I usually just lock them in their houses or make a special room for them. Also pretty sure survival is on hard atm, so if a villager did get turned into a zombie you could just heal them to get the villager back, plus a massive discount on the trades.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.