I lost my old Mccentral account

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Rokas Vilutis, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokas Vilutis

SirSlend
    It's not linked to my gmail apparently and I cant request a new password because it is not being found. my IGN is SirSlend at the moment maybe that could help located it on here? Gmail is [email protected]
    I have a good amount of stuff on there I want to be able to preserve.

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey Rokas!
    Just wondering, you can't log into your Minecraft account? I'm not sure how to fix your issue, but if you're a little more clear on it, it might be able to help the staff figure it out. If you're talking about your Minecraft account, I'd suggest looking on the Minecraft website, but if you're talking about an old McCentral Forums account, this would be the right place. If you're a little more clear, a staff member should be able to help.
    Thanks,
    Nikki <3

Arctiid likes this.
  3. Rokas Vilutis

SirSlend
    Yes it's the mccentral account on here that im trying to get back. If any more information is neccesary im willing to share it with a staff member whatever helps.
    I lost my old Mccentral account

4. Invader

If you're referring to your previous forums account, then that no longer exists (well, for mcc's website). We moved over from Enjin to this website host because of a forums revamp/update. And if you were wondering - no, your old forum reports/posts/likes will not be given back to you as everyone else had to deal with that as well.

I hope this was the resolution you were looking for. Have a nice one.

5. Rokas Vilutis

SirSlend
    Okay yeah that helps a lot I was able to find my old account on there website but it is unfortunate that I need to start from scratch again but that is life thanks for the help.

6. deleteduser

Resolved // Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.