I have the idea that some people get more privileges

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IAmTheNextGod, Jul 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheNextGod

There I am again.

Just a few weeks ago, I got a mute for using the word peepee in the server. Such a small meme, such a small deal. But it was huge for the staff, and after making a complaint about it they keep saying I should not bypass the filter (which I didnt know and I cannot check because there isn't a list). Anyway, another topic (can be found here).

Today I wanna discuss, that however I am not allowed to say a meme, those guys can just put hoe as their gang name. Yes, it is a tool, but be honest, with a mcname called "Sxicidal", which is almost equal to "Sexual" or something related, do you think they mean a tool?

upload_2020-7-7_9-53-14.png

upload_2020-7-7_9-55-9.png

They clearly dont. So I wonder, why am I not allowed to meme in the server while those people can put up something sexual meant to the server. I just wonder, do they pay more? Are they friends? Or are the staff actually not paying attention. Because last post, I got the tip "ask a staff-member", so I just did, but oh yeah no staff-member is online. So I am gonna head up here, and ask them here.

Here is my question:
    Why are some people allowed to have those names, while I can't meme with peepee?

2. Invader

Their IGN is closer to the world "Suicidal" than it is to "Sexual" to be fair. As well, their username does not impact their gang that they're apart of/own. Now, I can understand from another perspective that this may seem like an inappropriate gang but however, as you mentioned yourself, it's a tool so take it lightly.

The word "peepee" was clearly defined as Filter Bypass so stop complaining about it, the punishment was 100% fair, it is on you for not knowing the rules prior to breaking the rule. If you get punished in the future, appeal it here. Otherwise, you can report the staff member for abuse if you truly believe it was not a mistake but intentionally abuse of their permissions.

Inappropriate Gangs can be disbanded/changed if reported to an Admin (or just forward to a Staff Member and they'll forward it).
    Hopefully this was the answer you were looking forward to. Have a nice one!
    - Fox

89p, InsaneIsMyName, kuieren and 2 others like this.
  3. kikahh

kikahh
    Everything foxo said is right c: just wanna add something little:
    There is no blacklisted list on the forums but u can still use /blackllistcheck <word> In game c:

Anyways have a nice day!
    -Bunbun <3

89p likes this.
  4. IAmTheNextGod

As I am gonna repeat the same stuff again for you, peepee is a meme. I cannot check if memes are not allowed, and they are not meant to be sexual at all. And that a gang is allowed to have those names, to bypass it by saying "its a tool", is way higher than what I did. I just wanna hear the truth from the staff-team.

As I said, I did not bypass the filter. You did not read it. As many did not, so I forgive you. I don't know the words that are blacklisted and by putting up a meme in the chat checking if "peepee" is allowed is the last thing. Oh wait, I actaully checked it and it was allowed, so what are you on. Peepee is not a blacklisted word. So stop spreading fake news.

Anyway, if you only have stuff to drop here about my mute, get out of here and go to the other thread. We are here to discuss other things. Thank you.

5. guih

guihzy
    Yes you did bypass the filter by saying “peepee”. It is a variant for a blacklisted word, which we all know. Therefore your punishment was not false.
    About the suggestion, none of those usernames/gang names are meant to be “sexual”, as you mentioned. However, if you ever come through someone with an inappropriate username, you may submit a report at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/. There are no such privileges you mentioned, regardless of the person’s rank, etc. breaking a server rule will get you punished.

forgranted, CatBoyFable and Amvya like this.
  6. IAmTheNextGod

Gonna mention it again, as you start by my last thread again.
    I did not know it. That is why we need a list with what is blacklisted. I posted it as a meme and not as a sexual harrasment. So stop using this dumb argument thank you.

Secondly, I am not reporting. I am making this a thing in the server, so we can discuss about it. This isnt about reporting or breaking rules.
    I dont know why some of you try to keep me under water with throwing those arguments but this is not what it is about.

Stop getting my punishment up and stop about the reporting. Both is not happening in this thread.

7. Kane

Kane
    While "Pepe" is a meme, the word which you said isn't. The word that you said is close to a filtered word. In fact, people use the word that you said to try and bypass the filter. The gang name "hoe" isn't punishable simply because it's a tool. Of course, we cannot know what their intention was when they named their gang "hoe" but that's why context matters; because there was no context here, we cannot change their gang name, as there is a possibility that they named it after the tool. If we somehow knew what their intentions were and they appeared to use it in an ill manner to bypass the filter, we will change it. If you'd like to know which word is filtered, type /blacklistcheck (word). The word you said is a word that bypasses a filtered word. Furthermore, there is nothing that you can go by to say it's a meme. The original meme is "Pepe The Frog." While you may be referring to that, the word that you said resembles something else, so don't do that in the future. In fact, if you searched the word you said in google, I am sure you are aware of what results you will get. Also, I don't see how "Sxicidal" is close to the word you said. It's clearly "Suicidal." If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Locked​

#7 Kane, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.