Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I have a question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChukyChesePiza, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChukyChesePiza

So, for some reason I've had this question on my mind for a while because I'm bored but heres the question.
    If someone bought a Rank with one payment method (paypal, debit card, etc.) and then say, you made a new paypal and deleted your old one, when you ask for a refund on a minecraft sever will they refund you to your new payment method?
    I dunno, I'd say they would only do the first payment method so they dont have to refund anyone for anything?

Let me know what you think.

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    Assuming this is in reference to MCC specifically, we do not offer refunds just because. We basically only reverse purchases if there was an error in the payment, for example the wrong item was purchased, if the wrong username was entered or if the items were not received.

I don't think anywhere would actually do this. Not just minecraft servers but anywhere you purchase online. If you were to try and get the refund to a different account from the purchase, nothing would stop someone from frauding it etc etc. This is the same case for purchases in real life. You would only be able to refund it with the card you paid for and proof of purchase.

So in short answer, no.
    -Nikki

micunmuted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.