I have a $1 mcc gc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sidthesquid51, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Sidthesquid51

Heya
    I don't know if anyone else finds this annoying but I think the prices should be changed as now bedrock to legend I have a $1 mcc gc so now I can't do anything with it I think it should be changed (I'm counting this on a 40% sale)

2. jonojmat77777

Yo yes you can still use it If you get another giftcard you can use the rest of your current gc and a new one get a another rank or a key.

3. Sidthesquid51

Yes ik that but I don't buy gc and I do irl deals and I pay igm but the rate is way to high so I'm stuck with this

4. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I'm pretty sure that during reset sales, particles are $2 or $3 you could probably do IRLs for that or just add on a few dollars.

stampyrhodes likes this.
  5. Booe

^^ was gonna say the same thing

6. Sidthesquid51

Yes ik but I don't wanna spend anymore on the server

7. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    You could chip in like a dollar or two to get a key during the sale. I'm pretty sure nothing is below $1

forgranted likes this.
  8. Sidthesquid51

Ye ik that but I'm not allowed to spent money on the game I do irl deals and plus the prison 1 rate is to high so I can't even like add it to another gc or anything

9. puposaurus

puposaurus
    you could do an irl deal (ingame money per usd). and give the person the code to your gc so you can get $1/not have to pay the exchange rate since it's $1 cheaper.

for example (not real rates):
    exchange rate for subserver is 100k/usd and you want to buy a myth key ($5usd). instead of paying 500k, you could pay 400k ingame and give the person on the other end of the irl deal the code.
    with a middle man, you can put the code in partychat/send both mm and the other user the code. and if necessary or whatever, the person paying irl $ can send ss saying that they used the gc or if the gc is out of money then also send ss that it's not working, and play out by ear from there.
    not sure if that makes sense.

DarkBeastPro likes this.
  10. guih

guihzy
    I can give you my $0.02 and $0.06 coupons business inquires dm

11. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I bought SidTheSquid's gc in prison for 5mil. So does this thread need to be locked?

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.