Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I Got Scammed!

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by TheUltraGamerHD, Aug 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUltraGamerHD

Hey! Im TheUlrtraGamerHD (ingame) i just got scammed yesterday by a guy named "ForstyIsBack" he sendt me 100 dollar giftcards for 8 p5 sets 7 s6s and 48 gappels but they dont work and i think he refunded it!. So please can any admin or mod contact me if possible? because he has also scammed me for 4 p5 sets and 50 more dollars in giftcards! so anyone please Help me!

2. You should create a report ticket on the user who scammed, and you should have a decent amount of evidence (to get them punished.)
    Report: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/

Scamming with IRL store items is not allowed, however, even when you do get scammed, your lost items will most likely not be returned. You can try to contact staff members either through a private conversation, or just use discord to DM them for support.

#2 Deleted member 254, Aug 10, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2021
    BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. TheUltraGamerHD

ok i will try to message a mod on discord! Thanks for helping me!

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Good Evening,
    I can confirm this player has been banned for scamming IRL deals on Kit PvP - please make sure if you are completing a deal in the future you use a staff middleman, or at least have a staff member confirm that the gift card is real before trading the items.

Thanks,
    Nikki

fattr and BlockyBeach like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.