i got muted and think that i shouldnt have.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ImPeXZ, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImPeXZ

Hello , i know the staff of mccentral thinks that ive been accusing someone for no reason which i havent done because he scammed me for 1million dollars on prison saying that i would make 14k profit if u resell to shop which is false because u lose money and i lost 1 million dollar and he was spamming in chat that you make profit. So i exposed him so no one else gets scammed and you could check who i lost the money to and how much.Im really sorry if i caused any problems i was just watching others backs because i didnt want anyone to get scammed his name was lickwim or something like that.I didnt want to cause any problems and im very sorry for being rude and disrupting is it possible if i could please get unmuted or even get a smaller time mute.Thank you so much for doing your job and taking care of the server .

2. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    #2 ThorKingOfAsgard, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    MasterChheda and mxbel like this.
  3. ImPeXZ

is it possible to pay to get unmuted or something ....

4. mxbel

mxbel
    There is no buying unmutes. The only way to be unmuted is to use the link that Raptor provided above. You can check who punished you here. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.