i got locked out of creative

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by SkyPlays, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyPlays

I have stacked singed books that when i put them in my inventory it kicked me off of the sever, now when ever I try to join creative I get kicked. I'm wondering if you could remove the books out of my inventory so i can join creative please. ign _SkyPlayz. i also have other items that you cant get anymore and if there were a place to sell them or give them away I would appreciate that. they are renamed spawners. getting back on topic, the books that kick me off the server need to be fix. I haven't touched them in years.

Hey a update i realized what i did, i accidentally book banned my self (a technique that mainly 2b2t players use) it uses so much mem that it bans you from the server. also what pupasaurus sayed worked for me ty for the advice

#1 SkyPlays, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! i’ve had this issue too! there’s a few ways to handle this.. this would be if you are able to... one being to deposit the books into something like a chest on your plot... since you can’t get chests w/o pressing E, you c an always ask someone to add a chest for you then quickly remove them n’ then follow the part where you empty the books. however, some books are whacked out and kick you when you try to put them in a chest.. which is where option#2 can come in which is to clear your inventory w/ a command the command to clear your inventory is “/ci”

it seems that you cant even stand foot in creative, so i’d possibly get a senior to remove them.. since they can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

quick note: thanks beck for helping me w/ this (;

hope this helped! and have a great day and new year!

#2 puposaurus, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  3. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    Looks like your problem is sorted :)

- Thread Locked

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.