I got IP banned for "ban evading"

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Dexatic, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexatic

So a month ago or so I used an alt and cheated and got banned on mc-central which was my mistake. Then my friends wanted to play with me so I used my main account which I have immortal on so we could play prison. When i was playing i made a joke about doxxing someone and I got banned for 7 days. My appeal got denied but when my ban is over, since I was told if I get banned on 2 accounts my IP will be banned for ban evading, will my IP still be banned since then only 1 account will be banned or will my IP still be banned ?

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    They IP ban for ban evasion if you have two or more alts simultaneously banned for severity 3 gameplay offenses and/or severity 2+ client modification offenses, according to the rules page. What this means is that, since you had 2 accounts banned for those, if you joined on a third they would IP ban you. If one of the bans has expired, you can log onto the server without any repercussions (correct me if I'm wrong, staff). If you do get IP banned, though, you can appeal it in 6 months after the ban.

In short, while you have 2 accounts banned for the reasons you mentioned, if you join with a third you will get an IP ban. The best thing to do is just wait out the ban. Once one of your accounts' ban ends, you can join again.

DrBrando likes this.
  3. xBenz

xBenz
    Yes, your IPBan is still valid as none of the bans are false and you had 2 bans at once at one point

mxbel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.