I got Banned / Unfair Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlphaSpring, Aug 18, 2019.

?

Should i be ban

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaSpring

1. Punishment Reason What were you punished for I Was Banned For Throwing Blocks On Intutegames’s Plot I Only Dirt at his plot After he kept throwing Dirt At My Plot Anyhow When I Saw in the screen You,re warning For me to stop throwing dirt at his plot I immediately Left the plot But was Banned Anyways....And Yes I might have Thrown Blocks On others people’s Plot But I never was warned to stop And You Also Banned My Friend 0rcawhite Who had Nothing to Do with my fight and was just watching me throw blocks since he wanted to tpa to me and give me a book. And You Might Be saying “ Oh You Don’t need I warning to get Banned It’s In the server Rules” Well guess What you warned Everyone Else But me and my friend To stop Then Banned us after we left the plot and listened to You’re warning this is how to works you warn someone before the ban And Yes you might say you did warn us but we listened to you’re warning and left the plot And yet you still Banned us.
      2. I Know This server Is Favors New Players And Players who bought a rank
        But this is still unfair And you should be banning everyone equally Want MORE Proof go The the “ Search Players “ in the fourms And type “ admanny” he got warned to stop and stopped that’s what you should’ve done to me and my friend as when we were warned to leave we left but still got Banned yet “ admanny who has a rank did not get ban.

Appeal Reason:
        Why should we remove your punishment?
        The reason I wrote And also Despite The unfairness That is In this server I still love this server mainly Because I build my plot there and my friend 0rca white who you ban too for some reason plays in this server

#1AlphaSpring, Saturday at 11:08 AM

3. [​IMG]
        Celestes
        ModeratorSOTM

Hello,

Thank you for appealing your punishment. I punished you for a legitimate reason and I believe that the witnessed evidence is enough for you to remain punished. Please be more careful with what you do on the server and always make sure to read over the rules to avoid this from happening again in the future since it seems that you get banned for doing this VERY often.

That being said, since you are trying to tell me that you are never doing this and it seems that your ban history shows this nonstop happening. So please be more honest with us and also obey our rules.

✗ APPEAL DENIED ✗

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

♡ Celestes | MCC Moderator
        ♡ Alys#3287
    1. First Off I was Not Punished For i "legitimate Reason" An if i was Show me evidence My Friend Prove to me that i did not leave the plot when i was asked And Don't be Lazy And Type my name in the "search Players" There is no proof that i did anything . wrong Just i list i was banned my friend evidence is a screenshot or Photo That proofs i Broke the rules not some shady document Saying i was ban And Also did you read my first appeal because it clearly Says that you banned my friend 0rcawhite for no reason other that he was near the plot that i was in And show me evidence and proof that i did broke the rules And also When the **** did i tell you in my first appeal that i did not grief i distinctly Remember typing and even telling you that i got in a fight with this guy and that he did stuff like that to me before my ban history shows i list that says i was banned not some proof that i broke the rules
    2. and B**** how am i not honest with you i even said in my first appeal that i was in i fight with this guy how am i lying ****.

#1AlphaSpring, Yesterday at 6:28 PM

3. [​IMG]
      AlphaSpring
      My first appeal Just Incase you wanna lie and say you deleted my first appeal form you're history or some bull****

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: none center top repeat-x rgb(45, 45, 45); border-radius: 5px;">
      • [​IMG]
        Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 5.28.47 PM.png
        File size:
        317.9 KB
        Views:
      #2AlphaSpring, Yesterday at 6:30 PM

2. 0ctagon

Your Right Staff Are So Unfair

3. deleteduser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.