I got banned for 6 months for my skin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NorthSideCruisin, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorthSideCruisin

Hi all now, this is just a rant. I got banned because my skin was naughty but wasn't offensives. Witch is fine by me because it say "Change your skin to be unbanned" so i did and i sent them a message on the ban appeals saying I have. I just cheaked to see if i got a message back and I did. Because apparently this is my 2nd time being banned because of this (btw idk when the last time was, i havnt been playing mc for around 2-3 years now. And iv been playing on this sever since I was 12) the message said that this is the 2nd time and i cant appeal again for another 6 months to get unbanned! LIKE WTF. I just think is is sooo crazy and harsh! Iv know people that use to hack on this sever and they only get banned for 2 weeks. But because this is my 2nd time about my skin, Iv been banned for 6 months -_-
    smh mc central
    smh

2. If you done it in the past and done it again then this time it would be a 6 month wait for your appeal!
    Take a closer look at rules page.
    Link: https://mccentral.org/community/rules/ Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 10.36.16 AM.png
    Also it doesn't matters when the last time you played, your had in your punish history a "Sev point" wether you did't played MCC for 1 day or 1 year and broke the rule again the "Sev point would still act in the same way"
    Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 10.37.56 AM.png
    Your punish history:
    Link to it: https://mccentral.org/bans/
    "Sadly you can only appeal in the next 6 month as it says in the rules"

3. Minninq

Minninq
    The hacker rule is on the 3rd offence you get banned perm but with inappropiate skin it is based on the staff member to decide if you get unbanned or not. As in the screenshot about if it is done twice then they can appeal after 6 months so there really is nothing you can do about this issue exept appeal after 6 months.

4. xBenz

xBenz
    You are a bit wrong there

Just to clarify, you were already given one chance to change your skin and not have anything inappropriate. So what do you do after that? You make it inappropriate again. So now you have to suffer some consequences, which is waiting 6 months.

We have strict guidelines stating the rules on skins and you refused to abide by them, so now you have to deal with the punishment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.