I dont think I've been receiving my ancient keys?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FlashBangPVP, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashBangPVP

I took a break for awhile and came back and didn't have any keys and I noticed on here how it says the rank immortal is suppose to get one every month but Its been a couple months since I've even opened an ancient chest is there anyway to check it or see whats been going on with it ?

2. iSloth

iSloth
    Hello. Please send an email to
    [email protected] detailing your issue. Make sure provide evidence and they can help you out.
    Have a wonderful day!

mxbel likes this.
  3. JustANoob

4. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Ya'll know this is for donation issues when it comes to purchasing items from the store. It's not meant for bug reports or issues involving an already received item from the store. In this case, there's no reason to make a donation issue email as Mikayla can't solve this.

The keys come into your chest on the first of every month automatically. The only plausible explanations are that someone else has access to your account and used keys, or you haven't been gone for nearly as long as you thought. If you truly believe there is a bug or error, you can make a bug report, but it will most likely not get you far as you don't have any evidence or proof to back up your claims.

guih and iSloth like this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    - Answered; locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.