I did not get my 8000+ credits with my rank upgrade...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by miritelm, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miritelm

miritelm
    so i may have made a forum for this awhile ago and i totally forgot about it, and i cant find my old one so i will just make a new one, i dont recall ever getting the 8000+ credits to spend on the ingame merchants for getting legend rank, which is annoying being that i deserve it of course, so is their a way i can still get those, and also i did not buy my rank, i upgraded to it from bedrock, so if that changes anything let me know, i totally forgot about that and now i want it, unless i am wrong about something.

2. Timppali

Timppali
    Hey!

You should note that the total amount of Credits that you get is 8000 for Legend rank. This includes the Credits from lower ranks. So with each rank upgrade that you buy, you don't actually get the amount that you see on the rank description. In this case you have previously bought these ranks:
    Coal > Iron > Redstone? > Gold > Emerald > Diamond > Bedrock in 2014
    And then Legend rank in 2019.

This means that you got the 8000 Credits in multiple parts, as follows:
    500 + 500 + 500 + 500 + 1500 + 1500 + 1500 + 1500 = 8000.

I will lock this thread, as I have answered your question. Everything should be working fine. :) You can PM me if there's still something wrong.

- Thread Locked

miritelm and Mistrusts like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.