I cant upgrade my rank..

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by SkySpyyy, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkySpyyy

I went to go upgrade my current rank (gold) to lapis and it said you do not have the current rank to upgrade to lapis >:( this has happened multiple times, and i was wondering why.. My user is Spydie09.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey there!

There are two options on why this is occurring.
    One being, you spelt your IGN wrong whilst trying to purchase your rank.
    Or, there's an issue with the server on them not letting you upgrade your rank. If this is the case, I suggest following this thread: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/donation-issues.136/ and it will guide you through making a Donation Email.
    You will (hopefully) receive a reply within one week.

Hope this helps, have a good day!

3. Devon

sadsy
    Hello there. I haven't had this issue personally, but the only thing I can think of is you either a. don't have that rank that you specified, b. spelt your name wrong. or c Bought it recently (15-30 minutes) and it hasn't went through the system. If its a., then I wouldn't try to get a free rank because they can check the donation logs. If it's c. wait a bit longer and try logging out of your mc and back in through the launcher and once you have the rank in game you should be able to upgrade. If neither of these work then I'd recommend using the MCC email address for support aka [email protected], and hit them up with your problems.

4. Devon

sadsy
    ShesMyPrecious actually linked the official thread for the template so I'd go check it out then send the email.

5. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    Make sure to log out from the Store and insert again your right IGN (perfectly spelt), if it still doesn't work, make sure to submit a Donation Issue ticket (read ShesMyPrecious' reply). Also, make sure you have the Gold Rank and selected the following options: Upgrade Your Current Rank -> Enter your Username -> Select your current Rank (Gold) -> then select the Rank you'd like to upgrade to. :)

If you have any more questions, or if you are having trouble with dealing with this problem, feel free to open another Support Ticket here or feel free to add me on Discord (Mauricioh#2505) and I'll gladly help!

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.