I am toxic.!!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SenltonGomes, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SenltonGomes

I stole someone’s eye today, I didn’t pick up the eye on purpose, i didn’t kill the special zealot or even see the eye. I just ran past the eye and picked it up (I assume the guy killed the zealot with his explosive bow then didn’t get to the eye in time) he asked for it back so I sent him a trade request but then I declined the trade and left the lobby because he had stolen so many kills with his dumb explosive bow. Now I kinda regret it cause I realise how toxic that was but I think explosive bow players are toxic as well.
    10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

#1 SenltonGomes, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Its ok. There is nothing involved that will get you in trouble. Its not really toxic either so it should be ok. Dont worry about feeling bad cuz it happens all the time and there are a lot more worse things that happen.

-Delto

FarisNyanNyan likes this.
  3. Josh

You should regret what you did because it's wrong to take something that someone else worked hard for. Also saying that you'll give it back to them, then leaving the server seconds before giving it is very toxic. If you still feel bad about what you did, then you should give the eye back to the player that you stole it from.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.