I’m muted from 2 years ago

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NPSgamer444, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPSgamer444

Ok so basically I got banned from Hypixel randomly and idk why so I came to mcc, just to find out I’m perm muted from 12/31/2017! If you are not going to unmute me that’s fine but I just want to know how I was advertising. Thanks, and if you’re wondering it says Jdow muted me. I’m sure there’s reason behind it because it was a chat report, but I’m just curious.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    If you're using an account off of an alt website, or you bought it offline, chances are it was used before you. If you weren't the one that got the perm mute. Anyhow is has been long enough that you can appeal the punishment now, maybe give that a try and see what happens.

https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals

3. NPSgamer444

I have appealed it, and I made this account so I’m just waiting for them to get back to me

4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Just wait patiently for your appeal to be reviewed. Staff members have up to 3 days to respond & if a ex-staff has punished you a higher up staff will review!

5. Timppali

Timppali
    The problem has been solved.

- Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.