Hurricane Dorian

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xDcoleDx, Sep 6, 2019.

1. xDcoleDx

yeet

so im in southern maryland, 20 mins from the atlantic, and we just got settled down. its already started raining a bit.

oh no

so my comrades how is the hurricane hittin ya'll

delmarva is having its balls uppercut by the hurricane if its anything

2. xDcoleDx

yo if i survive this i'll freeze my parents wine in those little ice cube things and do the ice bucket challenge

3. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Heyo!
    I'm in Florida, so I used my deflector shield and was able to get Dorian to bounce away from us. I'm feeling bad for those in the Carolina's, but hopefully, people are able to stay safe. You too... please stay safe my man.

4. xDcoleDx

i'm not dead

*cue battleblock theater music*

you know what that means

5. Tarheelkiwi

So far where I live we have been good but I have friends down south that got hit pretty hard. They are all ok but the rain never ended

6. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I live in a place where hurricanes probably never come to, so that's good. Apparently, Dorian is destined to hit Atlantic Canada soon, which is the first I've ever heard of happening. This is quite an interesting turn of events for a hurricane that was only really expected to reach NC. Stay safe :)

7. BrysonOA

I'm in Michigan so all good up here :joy: but stay safe everyone who lives in southeastern states

8. ImConcerned

vNato
    Life is great in Ireland. We have only ever had one really minor hurricane before in 2017 ish.
    Never have tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis or anything.
    Stay safe everyone that is gonna get hit!
    I would advise moving to ireland lmao ;)
    Have a great day everyone!

9. Departition_

I was in arlington/alexandria virginia for a whole week and it didnt rain for me, what city in maryland do you live in?

10. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Everything's nice and sunny up here in the wonderful cornland of O.H.I.O... But yeah tough stuff have fun down there in Windy City 2.0, stay inside and remember Click It or Ticket and always stay hydrated kids. :wink:

11. Ressurecting

Ressurecting
    By the time it reached the state of Virginia it was already on its way out to sea. I live 15 minutes from the NC Border and one of the curves of South Carolina had shot it out to sea mostly, so nothing hit here.

12. Departition_

I live near williamsburg and I didnt get any rain and I was at alexandria for a whole week and didnt get rain either or cloudy days

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.