How To Report Hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calvin, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvin

ItzCalvin
    In this post I would like to tell you about some of the best ways you can report someone is hacking so let's get right into this, because let's be honest, there are way too many hackers playing right now, and every hacker you report is a hacker that isn't ruining the game and the server.

1. Open Broadcaster Software

Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a very popular recording software. When you first install OBS it'll change the settings to what it recommends for your hardware. Once you get it all set-up you can set a hotkey to start recording. Whenever you see a hacker just use your hotkey to start recording and once you have recorded the hacker, file a report on the forums, a staff member will usually respond very quickly.

2. GeForce Experience

This is the one I personally use, but not everyone has this option as GeForce Experience requires you to have an Nvidia graphics card. If you have an Nvidia graphics card, I recommend GeForce Experience, it's great and it has brilliant support. It also has a feature called Instant Replay, which can record up to the last twenty minutes of game-time. This is very useful for catching hackers because sometimes they kill you before you even hit record, but with Instant Replay you can save the clip after they've killed you. I find this to be the most useful way as sometimes you don't have time to start recording when you're up against a hacker.

3. Bandicam

Last but not least is Bandicam, it's great for low-end PC's and laptops as it doesn't require a lot of compute power like OBS and doesn't require an Nvidia graphics card like GeForce Experience, Bandicam is that low-end option, which doesn't give the best quality, but quality doesn't matter when you're taking down hackers, it doesn't matter if it's bad quality or the best quality, it takes a hacker off the server and that's all that matters.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this list, these are my personal recommendations for record hackers and reporting them. I've reported a lot of players recently as you need fifty accepted player reports to apply for staff, and I currently have six accepted player reports, so I'm not even close yet. But if I keep running hackers, I should hopefully be there in no time. You guys can upload the video to whichever platform you desire, but I just upload them to YouTube as unlisted just to make it easy. Hopefully, you guys will have success with one of these programs, keep reporting the hacker's guys!

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    And remember that once you have finished recording, in your files under ‘Videos’ you can drag the files into YouTube and upload them for video evidence in reports. Simply just copy and paste the link, once uploaded, into the description of the report.

Thank you for posting this thread and I am sure it will help most players in the future <3
    Also a great help for when players ask ‘how do I record video evidence?!’. We can simply just send this link to them and they will know how.

Regards.

AZXG, Departition_ and Calvin like this.
  3. Departition_

Nice to see someone making tutorials on how to ban hackers

4. Tyconic

I recommend Fraps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.