Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How to make it so people can walk on my plot.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by SamPlayzYT, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamPlayzYT

How do I make it so anyone in the server can walk on my plot once they teleport to it

2. Myko

Myko
    You can just tell people to go to your plot for example my IGN is myko, so they can do the command /p h Myko. Also you have to make sure everyone isnt denied on your plot. if you do /p info it will show you if everyone is denied or not. Also if you want to name your plot something else you can do /p alias set and then the name u want to name your plot right after the word 'set'. Hopefully this helps you out!

3. SamPlayzYT

I did the Alias thing and people can be on my plot when I am there. When I go to a mine it kicks them off and it won't let them use my chest shop.

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey man,
    I can't say I've heard of your issue before? The best thing you can do is try to /p undeny *, just to make sure they aren't all denied. If it still kicks them when you leave your plot, I suggest making a bug report here: https://mccentral.org/community/forms/bug-reports.15/respond

-Nikki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.