Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How to Kill a Hacker/Como Matar um Hacker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoaoOssucci, May 19, 2020.

1. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    Ok, I am so sorry for the clickbait, but I made a video killing a hacker while I was spectating the match... Sorry about the edition, this is my first one, but I think you may laugh of this and have a little bit of fun with this hacker...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, desculpa pelo clickbait, mas eu fiz esse vídeo matando um hacker enquanto estava assistindo à partida... Desculpa pela péssima edição, é a primeira vez que eu edito um vídeo , mas acho que você vai rir e se divertir com esse hacker... Obs: O vídeo tá a maior parte em inglês pra caso os meus pais procurarem algo sobre mim no YouTube, eles provavelmente não vão saber que fui eu quem fiz o vídeo, e vai ser menos vergonhoso pra mim...

2. EBallan

EBallan
    Hi there,
    I tried doing this myself a couple of times and it didnt seem to work for some reason. I tried punching the player, tried blocking them, tried everything i could but it didnt seem to effect the hacker at all!
    There was this one time however when i was spectating a hacker and this other player was doing their best to kill them, so i decided to step in and punch the hacker as well just to help the legit player out.. and believe it or not the hacker ended up dying!
    So ive come to the conclusion that this method really only works when there is a player that is still alive, ingame and actively swinging their sword at the hacker whilst u punch the hacker from your spectator position ;)

Anywayss... gotta say i enjoyed ur vid, loved ur little edits and ngl you made me laugh a little at the end there :)

TheKingOfTurtlez and JoaoOssucci like this.
  3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey JoaoOssucci! This does seem like a cool think to try! The ending to the video was great and the music was amazing! I think that your channel will grow exponetially one day! Keep doing the good work you are doing now!

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  4. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    @EBallan Thankyou! Yeah, yesterday and today I did this when the hackers were flying next to the void, and I killed them... It's probably some kind of bug, and I think they might got kicked, but I'm not sure about that... Anyway, it's a funny thing to do with the hackers... lol
    Thankyou for your answer and your laugh! ✌

@TheKingOfTurtlez Thankyou so much!!! In fact, my objective isn't having an YouTube channel, but if I make more videos like this one, I'm going to post them there and here to bring more fun ! Again, Thankyou so much for your comment and your support! ❤

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.