How to Do jobs

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Samboni, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Samboni

Hey everyone!
    As you know survival reset today and the new economy with jobs has been added!

After playing for a few hours I saw a lot of people did not know how to do jobs. So I decided I will make a guide for those of you who may not know!

Step 1

When you log onto the survival server and want to do a job type /Jobs Into chat.
    You should see this menu
    [​IMG]

Step 2:

Once you have done step one you will have many jobs to pick from.
    Miner, Woodcutter, FisherMan, Farmer and Excavator
    If you are not sure what job you want to do click on the book and hover your mouse over the jobs.
    It will show what that job has to offer.

Step 3:

Now that you are able to decide what job to pick you can now select it. to do that you drag your mouse over to whatever job you want to select and click on it till it becomes enchanted.

Keep in mind you can pick jobs for different things you might be doing. If you are clearing dirt, sand or other blocks like that you should pick excavator. If you are cutting trees you should pick woodcutter and so on.
    You will also gain EXP as you do these jobs allowing you to level up. To level you you must first unlock the level by getting the exp. After you have unlocked a new level you go back to
    /jobs and right click on the job you just leveled up on to purchase your level.

(The higher the level you are the more money you will get from your job)

Once you switch jobs your levels on each job will still remain there once you go back to them!

I hope this helped!

Thank you for reading, Have a good day/night

#1 Samboni, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    AZXG, notaspleen, Mauricioh and 2 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.