How to apply for helper

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Caspar, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caspar

Hello, i spend a lot of time on this server and i'd like to apply for helper. I have discord but i don't know how to apply for helper. Please help

2. Vervain

Vervain
    Hello!

yes being active is important on the server, but you also must be active on the forums. alex Markey made a guideline of requirements you need to reach, you can find it here I hope it helps!

xBenz and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, Casper, you have to apply for staff on the Mccentral website in the staff application. However, you do not meet the requirements for staff. You can not do the application for staff until all the requirements are met. It is not just spending a lot of time on the server. It is meeting requirements such as must be at least 14 years old (verified by voice), must be active in-game and on the forums, a Discord account is required, must have an appropriate username, must have linked your main Minecraft account with your website profile (Use /Link in Lobbies), must be socially active and friendly with the Staff Team and users of the community, familiar with staff commands and abilities, able to be mature and handle situations whilst being a staff member, able to be an active staff member (Online frequently), if you have received a mute or ban, you must wait before applying, must be able to record in-game if needed, must not have any warning points on the forums, must have been a member of the MCCentral website for at least 45 days, at least 50 player report tickets which have been accepted, At least 20 posts on the forums, a Google account is required. You have to meet all those requirements to be able to apply for staff. I hope this information helps you to know how to be able to apply for staff. Have a good day or night and have a happy New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.