Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How the fuck is this right

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jold, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jold

since the last time I was perm muted I have 29 chat offenses. But since my last perm mute I have 15. Supposedly after 2 years chat offenses no longer add up meaning that those perm mutes shouldnt count anymore and I log back on to being perm muted once again for having mutes in 2 years. I have 19 chat offenses in the last 730 days. That's not a lot. I should not be perm muted

2. 10Controls

10Controls
    Hello!

The rules state that "
    after being unmuted, the player is allowed to have 15 chat offences or warnings before being muted again for excessive chat offences." At this point, the original 40 mutes for your first excessive chat offences mute are irrelevant, you just need 15 more mutes/warnings within 2 years of that mute to be re-muted. Your most recent perm mute for excessive chat offences was just over a year ago (January 2020), and you managed to rack up 15 more mutes/warnings since then, resulting in you being permanently muted again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on discord, YoureKindaSus#2585

Answered // Locked

creeper7777777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.