Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How Much of Your Day do You Spend Playing MCC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iFeast, Apr 25, 2020.

?

How many hours a day do you play mcc?

1. 1-2hrs

2. 3-5hrs

3. 6-8hrs

4. 9+ hrs

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. iFeast

iFeast
    I know with everyone staying inside due to the virus situation, there's not much to do, so I was just curious as to how much you guys are playing. Stay inside, be safe, hope all is well <3

stiva, Emmx and Pxrge like this.
  2. Zlain

Zlain
    heyo,
    I usually tend to spend 6-8 hours on that MCC grind. How about you? How much time do you spend on MCC and what other activities do you do to keep yourself entertained beside MCC? ​

3. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Hey iFeast,
    To be honest I play Minecraft Central too much, I got over 10 thousand minutes in the first 20 days and other than the last 3 days, it was pretty much what I did all day, every day. I mainly played Mini games, Skyblock and KitPvP.

4. iZyro

iZyro
    MCC is pretty much one of the only things that is keeping me entertained as of right now so its basically where I spend all of my free time so id say I probably spend at least 7 hours a day playing on the server

5. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey iFeast,

I would say I play MC Central all day everyday as it's the only server I usually play on and been playing with ever since I got Minecraft. And with this whole pandemic going on around the world, I use it as a way to cope and honestly just have fun.

- Love, Floir

6. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I sit in that 7-8 hour category. Time goes so quick when I'm playing and I'm actually impressed with myself at how long I can stay committed to playing hahaha. MCC is perfect during this lockdown and I can still see myself playing an absolute ton of it once the lockdown is lifted!

stiva likes this.
  7. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Heya

On Average i would say i spend maybe 3-4 hours on Mcc Daily, but that changes depending if i got something to do
    during that day or not.
    Sometimes i might just get on for certain things and spend maybe an hour.

Sometimes i get on and play with friends, help them out with certain stuff. or whatever pops to my mind and then i might be
    spending hours and hours daily, but quickly thinking it would average out to about 3ish hours daily.

I have been on Mcc since later 2014, it's kind of a routine to get on Mcc at least for sometime daily, but it's not that much
    of an insane amount as it used to be.

-Atte/nonRacist

8. ExCiled_

I just started playing again but I'm always online for at least 3 hours, mostly playing Capture the Flag, Creative Servers and sometimes Murder Mayhem (trying to play some more games though rather than sticking to the ones I'm good at :joy:)

9. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    Sadly I have no life, so I actually spend up to 10+ hours on MCC! On good days, I spend around 10+ hours on MCC, but on Schools days I spend around 4-8+ Hours. I honestly love the server so much, and it is my only server on my Minecraft Server list. I legit only play MCC. I play it day and night without hesitation to help the community, and to honestly just have a little bit of fun :D

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

10. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! So, because of the corona virus, and we are quarantined inside, I've been playing way more often then I normally do. On a normal day, I play 1-2 hrs, but now, because I have nothing better to do, I've been playing for 3 hrs+. If my parents don't kick me off, then I play for 5 hrs+. So from this, you can tell that I have no life.
    <3

11. Prismane

Prismane
    Usually before this quarantine I would have a regular time if 2-3 hours, but I’ve noticed a spark in my boredom that brought it up to 4 hours or so. Hope everyone’s staying safe!

12. Odin

Odin914
    If anyone wants to play im always open for new friends
    -Odin915

stiva likes this.
  13. AdrienleSmelly

With all this quarantine and stuff I seem to be finding myself on quite a bit during the day, especially on days where I don't have lectures to attend. This is of course until factions comes back online again. Then my playtime is probably gonna sky-rocket. Factions+Quarantine means lots of time on MCC xD

14. Bruno

iBrunoow
    Hey, I checked my LabyMod status and it says my average playtime/day is 10:22h in the last 7 days!

15. ltself

ltself
    Hey. I have a fairly busy life outside this game so really I normally do 3-5 hours per day. It honestly depends though. I play mostly minigames and it normally takes 2 hours or so until I want a break, but with subservers I normally play a lot longer because it’s a grind. Also, after I start a project ingame such as building farms, I don’t ever get off until I finish it and they can take multiple hours.

16. stiva

seray
    hey!

since quarantine has started i’ve been playing 6-7 hours per day. i’m usually online from 10 pm until 4 am haha! if anyone wants to play sometime, im always down!

- stiva :D

17. Ankh

Ankh
    I usually spent at least 10 hours playing MC. On some days I can even get up to 16 lmao.

18. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hello, gamer!

I play between 6 to 9 hours per day.

19. cvul

RabidWolf2093872
    I play between 12-15 hours daily, just due to the pandemic, i'm stuck indoors. I mean what better way to spend your day then such a good server such as MCC

20. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    Well, I only play at night as I do school during the day. So I'd say I spend 5 hours ish on MCC daily. :)
    Stay inside and safe!!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.