How MCCentral could fix their AntiCheat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RigBot, Jul 25, 2019.

?

What AntiCheat should MCCentral use?

1. NCP

90.9%
  2. AAC

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RigBot

RigBot
    Hi, I'm RigBot. I'm experience with java coding, I have made several AntiCheats over the years that detect the littlest of reach. I'd say I'm pretty smart with them. MCCentral currently uses AAC on every server except KitPvP, KitPvP is using an old outdated version of NCP (No Cheat Plus). Although, it can sometimes do it's job by stopping cheaters, NCP doesn't always succeed. I believe if MCCentral completely removes AAC and devotes the entire server to an updated version of NCP. That would greatly impact cheaters experience, along with the entire server. We do have information that Vislo edited AAC's files and almost rewrote some of the code to make it familiar and friendly towards staff. NCP would be a great improvement.

What do you think?

2. ari

ari

mueca
    u are great and cool wow i agree with this 100% it would make mcc great again

RigBot likes this.
  3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    If it will really help, then I'd agree to change it. Maybe it can be tested for a while and if it makes any significant differences the switch could be made.

RigBot likes this.
  4. Joshy

Truthfully, I dont understand any of this stuff, but I do know its time for a change. I’d try it out slowly. Add it into subservers one gamemode at a time. See how the community likes it and work from there.

RigBot likes this.
  5. Policer

Policer
    The anticheat here is not bad, I do believe enhanced prioritizing would help.

6. RigBot

RigBot
    What anti cheat are you referencing here? KitPvP's anticheat or the minigame anticheat?

7. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    Currently the Anti-Cheat is pretty bad, No Cheat Plus is pretty good, but they probably won't change it, considering that they are making it better. So hopefully in a few months, the Anti-Cheat will be really good.

If you have any questions for me, you can contact me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or you can write on my profile page.

8. Policer

Policer
    The minigame anticheat isn't bad, the kitpvp one is uhh. It needs some work.

9. RigBot

RigBot

10. Policer

Policer
    That isn't anti cheat, its rubber banding, in some cases it could connect with anticheat, but i think its the outdated core.

11. Daddy_cox

I strongly agree bc there are always like lvl 100 players that are just now getting banned for stuff and that means that they have plenty hours on the game while hacking and not being detected

12. RigBot

RigBot
    negative, only started happening when alex added AAC

13. I think the implementation of NCP would be a great idea! But at the same time I also think that they should invest in a custom anti-cheat plugin as sometimes self-made do work better than the ones you find online. But for just a plugin that is easy to find and add, I would suggest NCP. Maybe Watchdog would be okay too but I don't know as I have fallen out of coding and using plugin in the past few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.