how markiplier and minecraft central are related

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by SeriousCircles / muk2006, Sep 29, 2021.

?

how many

1. 1

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. 2

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SeriousCircles / muk2006

hey guys and today we will be talking about mcc kit pvp i have been playing for a while on the server (check my punishment history bro) and i feel as though this thread is well overdue. ive been banned for a lot of times now i know that sounds bad but I have a good reason for a lot of them. i just wanted to mention that i stole a protection five diamond armor set with a sharpness 6 sword, got frozen and then got banned. now this is awful because its permanent (6 months) but its also good because free p5 set and the whole entire lobby was on me (5+ people) and i could not get out and it was very annoying. just wanted to mention this isnt a bad meta if you want to get a lot of p5 sets you just need to kill someone then fly away then get banned out of combat then come back and use the protection 5 sharpness 6 set to get even more protection 5 sharpness 6 kills it would be great im going to try it (without cheating of course its bannable) thanks

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.