Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How many

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superdog1174, May 23, 2020.

1. superdog1174

superdog117
    Just wondering how many fly hacks do you fellow mcc players see on a daily basis? Personally I see about 12.

89p likes this.
  2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey, superdog.

I usually see 20-30 in the mornings - there aren't many Staff on when I'm on early. Later in the day, however, I see a decline of fly hackers as more Staff come online. There's definitely not enough European Staff Members :(

3. Simplistiq

snoic
    I see a really good amount for me i’m mountain standard time in the US. I see a good amount at 10 am and then a good amount mid afternoon like 3-5 pm and then a decent amount at 10pm. really depends on the day too.

forgranted likes this.
  4. forgranted

inhabited
    I'm with hotmoms above. I'm in MST and typically, from abut 1-5(PM) is when I see the most on, but I also tend to see some throughout like 6-12 (PM-AM). So about every day I do my reports and get over 20 about as long as I was active that day. The downside is that my skywars statistic suck because of it ;)

Simplistiq likes this.
  5. mmmmm

mmmmm
    I'm an EU player and early morning EU times, I can get into games with 3-4 different fly hackers. Later in the day, however, it'll die down a little when some NA staff get online but it still stays decently high. At night times for me though I can play a few games hacker free which is always a joy. The only downside is that it takes to really late at night for me to see a mass improvement. Like @89p said, there's not enough EU staff members and a priority to see more joining the staff team would be a treat.

6. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! Normally, i see lots of hackers mid day (10-1 EST) and that is around the time of my streams, during that time i see anywhere from 5-30 hackers! There are many more hackers that i dont see though! Hackers are a problem on this server, but the staff team does there best with making sure all of the hackers server there time!

7. poopoo

DE3X
    I see like 15 rage hackers and 5 legit hackers, they just have a little bit of reach and take a little less knockback then they should be taking

8. olo_YT

olo_YT
    So usually when I go on, at any given time, especially during the middle of the day in AUS, I see about 5 fly hackers and 1 anti KB hacker.
    Of course, over a longer period of time, say 1-2 hours, I see around 20-30 different usernames hacking. However, usually these are just the same people from before who are using different alts and vpns.

9. Pxrge

Pxrge
    I usually see about 10-15 hackers when I play skywars for an hour. I just hope players from all different time zones apply for staff so we'll have more of a 24/7 staff team that can take care of the server and keep the cheaters at a minimum. I am aware that staff have lives, but they signed up for this.
    Hope everyone has a good one.
    - Pxrge

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.