How is everyone doing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingMjolnir, May 6, 2020.

1. KingMjolnir

KINGMJOLNIR
    Just wanted to check up on everyone and see how everyone is holding up regarding what's going on in the world and just in general.

Just remember we are all one big family, we will always be here for one another and always remember that you matter. Your feelings matter.

Marco5py likes this.
  2. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    lol all I'm doing is playing factions and steam. Stay safe at home!

3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I am doing just fine, I hope everyone else is doing well as well! I am currently playing MCC for that is basically the only thing I do. I have no life so the only thing I do is play minecraft. Summer Vacation is around the coroner so I am excited to get away from school! Hopefully you are doing fine as well :D

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

4. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey KingMuir!

It's great to see you reaching out and making sure everyones okay!

Currently in Western Australia the situation is really good, we have had 0 new cases in 7 days now. Schools is back to normal and many businesses are opening up again! I'm also starting to get more hours at work again which is great!

Its crazy looking at the amount of cases and deaths countries like America, England & Italy have compared to Australia. It made me realise how lucky I am to live here

How are you going?

Hope you're all having a good day/night
    6hb (jake)

Marco5py likes this.
  5. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, @KingMjolnir I doing extremely great and it is also great that you are reaching out to see if everyone is doing fine. I'm been playing on Minecraft playing MCCentral and having some fun. Also, I am finishing my freshman year of college and getting ready for summer. I can not wait until summer so I can relax and play Minecraft with my friends. Even though the coronavirus quarantine outbreak that means more time to play with my friends. Overall thank you for checking on us and have yourself a wonderful day or night.

6. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hallo,

Thanks for asking! Im doing very well and have managed to have a pretty positive mindset during this quarantine. Our country is already slowly opening schools for many and I'm extremely excited to see when I can get back. My sleeping schedule is not really good right now so I hope I can fix that soon.

7. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hey, gamer!!

I'm fine, and I hope you and your family and all the players at mccentral are doing well too. I am currently playing minecraft and listening to music.

8. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! I've been surviving for now rn, my country might actually open up in a few weeks. This pandemic has given me a lot of time to spend with my family, and more time playing MCC. Hope you are also doing well. I love this community and my family, and I really hope everyone is staying safe during these hard times
    <3

9. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Ahhh, I'm doing fine just trying out a bunch of different games I've haven't played in a long time such as Minecraft, Apex Legends, and Warzone, these games have been quite fun for me to get back into as it gives me a new feel to games I just missed playing before. Quarantine has been quite fun for me but I wish that it ends soon so we can have an actual summer and go outside without wearing a full covered body suit.

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  10. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Well I got falsly ip banned and the staff that did it is ignoring me

11. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I am hungry :disrelieved::disrelieved:

12. DareMe

DareMe
    I'm doing pretty awesome I actually just got a job at my boyfriends work. but that's not for another month, but I've been playing on and off lately. its nice to see the community checking up on each other :) x

13. Xermes

Xermes
    I always like to say "better than I deserve." It humbles me and brings me joy when someone else hears a unique response to "How are you?" rather than "Good, you?"

Don't get me wrong, the "Good, you?" response is perfectly fine, but I feel that especially with more intimate conversations I find myself using better than I deserve.

14. Prismane

Prismane
    I've just been playing MC a little more than usual lmao

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.