How has MCC changed for you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KillHeroBrine32, Aug 13, 2022.

1. KillHeroBrine32

KillHeroBrine32
    Hey guys, I'm a long-time member, and I'm sure there are others too.
    I remember when I first joined and started playing MCC, I really have a lot of good memories on here.

What about you? I wanna know your good memories of the server?

So feel free to share anything :)

Trainsgender likes this.
  2. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Hi there!

I remember playing Hide and Seek on here ages ago (it was removed in 2015) and the old Arcade lobby. Later I mainly played (Team) Skywars with my (then) little brother, and also Skyblock (I don't remember which season but it must have been around 2017). Later, when Team Skywars died and I didn't have the time anymore to main Skyblock, I started playing Survival Games.

Finally, around 2019 I also started doing CTF and I have been doing that until today. Before I also played CTF but not as regularly. I do remember playing the Lost Kingdom map when it was originally there on my moms laptop with 20 or so FPS. Skywars and Survival Games are long dead now but I feel like CTF has a small community still existing.

Have a great day :)

KillHeroBrine32 likes this.
  3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Most of my memories were in Murder Mayhem when that was a thing and creative when that was not dead. In creative I was the skin builder, I built like 70 full sized skins for people on their plots. And in Murder Mayhem, I remember when me and bunch of other people got the same exact skin so there were like 7 people with all the same skin lol

4. KillHeroBrine32

KillHeroBrine32
    I wish creative would be the same again, I had a lot of fun on there too.

5. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yep. Now I've heard of a creative update from Alex from a bug report that I made. He said that the but will be fixed and that there will be an update eventually. Maybe it will be the update that will actually make creative active again, that would be nice.

6. KillHeroBrine32

KillHeroBrine32
    I mean any news is good news to me :)

7. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea, although I'm sure it'll take quite a while for the update to actually happen

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.