Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

how do i prevent gap lag?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tcay, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Tcay

noh for real im getting killed by these shit pvpers because my fucking gap doesnt register its really annoying , i moved to kit due to it happening on prison and now i get killed by worse kids because of gap lag and like what am i suppose to do LIKE HOW DO I STOP THIS BULL SHIT

decided imma record a compilation of me dying to gap lag and itll be a few hours long

2. Condescendence

Condescendence
    There isn't really a way to prevent gap lag on kitpvp. It's random and seems to happen at the worst times but there isn't much that can be done. I feel your pain as I have died countless times to reg lag but after a while, your reflexes get quicker and you can survive reg lag, trust me.

Tcay likes this.
  3. Tcay

that’s coz you’re always p5 mate hahahah

4. Condescendence

Condescendence
    I'm confused. P5 doesn't affect one's reaction time or susceptibility to reg lag.

5. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hiya!

I think gap lag is everywhere on the server, but I personally think it's at the worse on Kit and Arena. I suggest using pots as they don't fail and are more accurate, only use gaps as a last resort resource if you have no pots left. I don't have have any tips that'll 100% prevent as it tends to be on be on the server rather than your internet, especially if you usually get under 80ms.
    Hope this helps!
    Have a great day/night ! <3

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.