Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How do I get in contact with one of the 2 owners?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by SpetexMC, Aug 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpetexMC

Hey thanks

2. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    Alex and Vislo have got a lot to deal with on the server, so that's why they receive all information and urgent reports from Admins or Staff (usually Quality Assurance Team members are the ones who get in touch with him the most). What I recommend you to do, regardless what topic, is to contact a Staff Member and your situation will always be forwarded to the right Staff Rank you should be talking to.
    If it directly needs to be with the Owners, they'll be getting in touch with you through the help you'd be getting by one of the Staff Members from the Team, so that's why contacting any of us is really important, as we will always do anything for you to receive all the help needed.

If you need any help or have any questions, you can always PM me on Discord (Mauricioh#0001)
    As always, have a nice day.

₊˚✧ Question Answered | Thread Locked | Moved to the Support Section ₊˚✧

Alansar_trignot, Keres and Simplistiq like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.