Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

How come the player counts for gamemodes are always wrong by hundreds of players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fedham, May 13, 2020.

1. fedham

fedham
    I noticed for gamemodes like skywars, there is no way there are always 800 concurrent players. I also noticed for speedy walls the real player count is -50 of whatever number it displays. How come there are fake number counts?

2. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    I actually don't know the answer either and was always wondering the same question. But it's not really a big deal.

3. fedham

fedham
    Well i mean if they're lying to players that miniwalls has 50 players and no games are being started someone could just be waiting there for a while waiting for the rest of the games to finish which will never happen because THERE ARE NO PLAYERS PLAYING

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    player count is spoofed for minigames to make 'em seem active to attract more players
    most games like skywars and survival games are already active, but for things like champion builders and speedy walls, the #s are spoofed a slight bit more

Zonafer and Elecctricc like this.
  5. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    What I want you to know is that there are a total of 1000 spoofed players on MCC. With 700 being on skywars, 50 being in speedy walls, 50 being in champion builders and I think 200 in SG, I forgot. But this is the way to actually count the true player count for each mini game, for ex: if there are 763 players on skywars, there are really 63 players as there are 700 spoofed players and 763-700 = 63.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.