How can I level up on KitPVP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fluf, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluf

Crypto_Bear
    I have been playing MCC for not to long and I want to know how to level up. Does anyone know how? I tried asking in-game but no one would help.

2. Tiberius

xTiberius
    Hey! Leveling up is a slow process, but a pretty easy one. All you have to do is simply play a lot of the minigames, like Survival Games and Skywars, and you'll earn credits as well as experience! Hope this helped

3. xBenz

xBenz
    This is for Minigames, the OP is talking about KitPvP actually

As for the OP, you level up by killing players. You can view your progress by doing /level

Tiberius likes this.
  4. Tiberius

xTiberius
    O frik im an idiot yeah it's just by killing players sorry if I confused you :sweatsmile:

5. Hey!

To level up in KitPvP you would have to kill people. The level in Kit progressively get harder as you have a higher level. For example upgrading from [level 1 to 2] is easier than from [level 3 to 4]. Ranking up can also mean you may get new colored tags such as yellow or blue. The only benefit of having a higher rank is that players often respect you because it shows your dedication and how much time you spent on the sub-server!

xBenz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.