How can Alex Markey make prisons less dead?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by herobrinedg, Dec 10, 2021.

1. herobrinedg

Idk was just wondering if anyone had ideas to make prison more enjoyable/less quittable

ClassiestGamer and abbs like this.
  2. Alibium

By making it more alive?

ClassiestGamer and DarkBeastPro like this.
  3. ClassiestGamer

McTigga
    I think mcc is slowly just dying in general :(

4. notaspleen

notaspleen
    What would YOU want to see to a Prisons server to make it less quittable? I think the problem is that the gamemode (along with skyblock) is just so repetitive, mine, afk spawners, repeat. In general for Prison to survive longer than a few months, there needs to be more mid to late game content that gives players objectives they cannot mindlessly do. I have seen some form of quests or dungeons requested on the forums, but what would make Prison more fun for you? What kind of gameplay would keep Prison fresh, and what rewards would this gameplay give to make it worth the time?

MasterChheda likes this.
  5. dabigbez

i reckon they need to listen to the community more and make the community choose stuff for the next seasons and also update the server more in between seasons as it gets quite bland and boring mid - late season and that is when alot of players start quiting and possibly some of the players that just mainly play the start of seasons will keep on playing if there is more frequent updates

6. Sweeping

Sweeping
    I really suggest that they could try and provide more to the PVP aspect of prison. It's so laggy (I understand that there are a lot of players), but if the PVP wasn't so laggy, I would play a lot more, and PVP more. As of right now, I'm ECOing just because PVP is so laggy.

Another thing I could say that would help keep the server alive is to add more to prison. I personally think the new system with the mines was a terrible idea. I just don't like it simply because I'm not used to it, and just don't like the way it takes up the plot. By adding more to prison, you could maybe try a sub server with actual custom enchants, [Factions type]. This could result in more players grinding and enjoying that feeling of finally being able to get that god set they wanted ya know.?

Prison could improve in so many ways. You could even add a small reward for being the best on the server, (Obviously, the developers would figure out a way to find that out), could maybe be like the best gang with the total amount of value of the owner's plot or smth. [Spawner value]. The reward could be like $25 PayPal or MCC gift card, something that would attract the players.

So in conclusion, in my opinion. Add more features and enjoyable things to prison, and reduce the lag because it is horrible, (not just as the beginning of the season, it's the entire season).

Thank you
    - Sweeping

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.