Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Horace Altman QNA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eleung_musk, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    What Horace Altman said was kind of controversial since his story didn’t match up with what I heard from another staff member. I can’t go into full detail because like I said, it’s controversial and I could get those people in trouble and that’s not what I want. So in my opinion, I think that Horace Altman should be able to say something without it getting locked so I’ll make a QNA with him if he agrees to it. So post your questions in my dms because this thread is probably gonna either get locked or you’ll get hated for being around Noah by the staff team idk yet so that’s why I’m making this. My discord is ele#5843 go dm to send your questions.

2. deleteduser

Bottom line is, regardless of what their intentions or reasons were, they did in fact do infraction worthy things, and that can be justified by them and any staff. Those threads are locked to reduce drama, it's been nearly a year since their departure and there really is no point to keep on bringing it up after all these months other than to cause drama. If their intentions were to inform others of what happened, then that's fine, but that also doesn't require the thread to be unlocked. Feel free to private message them on discord or via their forum profiles.

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.