Hoppers

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Sweeping, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Either add a command to see who has been at your plot in the last 24hours or check who dropped items into your hoppers.

I have a Public EXP farm on prison 1, [/p h blazespawner] and i collect all the blaze rods to make some money off of it. However someone keeps filling my chests up with Wooden Shovels and its getting out of hand.

Mxats, Emmx and puposaurus like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i think this idea would be super helpful, and it’d be nice if this were added, but for time being, this isn’t punishable so, there’s not much that can be done about it.

overall +1
    have a grat day

Mxats and Emmx like this.
  3. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Hey! I think a command like f inspect could be really useful except it would probably be pretty heavy on the server to log every item dropped on the ground into hoppers and chests especially when it isn't something that isn't truly game breaking. Perhaps you could set up an item sorter so it will only pick up blaze rods? Just an idea =D

4. Sweeping

Sweeping
    How would i do that?

5. Sweeping

Sweeping
    maybe a plugin to see who has visited your plot within the last 24hours? Would make more sense to do that since it wouldnt cause too much server lag than there already is, its just logs...

DrBrando likes this.
  6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    this feature is for factions, not for prison. and even so, core inspect and f inspect doesn't track which player dropped certain items.

for plots, mcc uses the plotsquare plugin so not sure if it can be done, but also nothing is impossible ig.

7. Sweeping

Sweeping
    it would be extremply helpful though in my opinion

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.