Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

History Section

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurtleSoup123, Nov 10, 2020.

1. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Hello! Turtle Here

Today I am going to be talking about something that has just entered my mind the last couple days and I would greatly appreciate some feedback!

So, for starters, I have recently started a project on creative. I want it to be a museum, full of MCC history, dating back all they way to 2014 and the early origins of MCC. I ran into a roadblock right away however, as there are no results of anything, anywhere.

Fortunately, I was able to receive the top 3 from seasons 15-27 for factions. There is a private channel that the faction staff team has made. That was great. Anything before that however, no one knew about. Think about this for a second. Seasons 1-15 were great times for MCC factions, and we have no results or top 3 of those early seasons. Then, I tried to get some history of prisons and skyblock, where I found myself unsuccessful of finding anything. The only thing I had was my memory. No results were on discord, the wiki, or the website.

This leads me to my main point. This should be an addition because it is always nice to look back, for players or factions or whatever, and see the results from the past. This "History Section" could go many places. In the leaderboards section of the website, a discord channel, or on the wiki, but I feel like it should come into play in the future.

Some might say this is a waste of a channel or tab, but it really isn't. Think about if you won first place on prisons, or win as a faction, you get your payout, and then are forgotten. Having a history section and seeing your name up there could bring back awesome memories. Also, for factions, teams could see who has been dominating over the seasons.

I'm still not 100% certain these results are gone, I believe they could easily be locked away somewhere, but anyways, thank you for reading and PLEASE leave your feedback! I always love hearing what you guys have to say, and it does help me believe it or not!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day,

-TurtleSoup

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.