HH Upgrades reversed

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Eleung_musk, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    So now in the new update, people can upgrade their Harvest hoe, which in my opinion, is very cool! Ty to alex_markey and Vislo I guess for adding this.

However, it would be even better if they could add a reverse for HH upgrades. So let's say, you made a mistake or you're testing the new harvest hoe. Then you don’t like the enchant, maybe they could remove it for a cost or something.

So for example, you try auto sell and you don’t like it, so you decide to remove it. The cost for auto sell is 8 levels but then to remove it, you gain 5 points but your HH level is the same so that it’s not a 1:1 ratio.

The only problem I see is that people will do like experience boost 15 and upgrade it to level 50, then they reverse it so that they gain some points back and if they stack points, they will probably have a lot more points than they should. Instead, make it so experience boost are not able to be reversed but all the others are possible.

2. Haylos

Haylos
    This will be a no go for me, despite of leveling up the wrong ability, you still have a lot more levels to get so you can upgrade what you want, I understand the struggle of regreting one of these choices but still, the purpose of the upgradeable harvest hoe is merely having all of the upgrades, and as you said, people will abuse of it so having this implemented will just promote the abuse of that, because not only the exp boost will be abused but all of them.

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey eleung,

Theres some inherit problems with this.

Firstly:
    HH gives 98 points throughout its life (max level 99)
    Loosing any points makes it impossible to max out.

Secondly:
    If we allow you to return points; you could max out the XP upgrades (only requiers lvl 21), then grind to level 81, refund all the upgrades, and buy max treasure hunter, max double drops and auto sell. Essentially allowing you to max out the HH whilst only getting to level 81.

So this won't be happening, sorry!

AlexMarkey, 4151 and forgranted like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.