Hey Owners of MCC.

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Gasconading, Jan 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gasconading

Can yall just like... reset kitpvp? make it better? show it some attention??

Cause if not yall gonna lose players to a literal copy of the server.

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Hey Gascon,

Thanks for making the thread. I'm sure you've heard this several times before, but no one knows what's happening with Kit. We don't know whether the reset is near, whether they've started adding suggestions, etc. Well, we do know they've collecting ideas, so there's a start to good news.

As for you addressing the Owners, I'm sure they may see this, but they won't reveal anything about an upcoming reset since, in the past, it's been kept secret until it's pretty much done. I definitely agree that Kit needs some attention, so hopefully it will receive some or we receive news of one after the promised Factions content update. We'll just have to wait and see.

Until then, DMing 89p on Discord or making a KitPvP ideas thread would help. The more ideas, the merrier. All those ideas will be considered and many will be implemented in order to hopefully turn KitPvP around for the next reset. AcceptedAppeal and I are also hosting a KitPvP Tournament to help pass the time and have some fun again, so if you're interested in that, check the thread out (orange text means hyperlink to another thread).

I hate to be that guy, but threads like these won't speed up the reset any sooner. They're already aware of the much-needed reset. Hopefully one does happen ASAP, though. I'm gonna lock this thread as it's pretty much pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.