Hey Guys It's Me... again..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AyyyyyyBoiiii, Aug 31, 2019.

?

Do you guys think I should start playing again?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2019.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. I don't really care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know who you are

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyyyyyyBoiiii

xKismet
    So this is my second forums account.. I was recently logged out of my old one and cannot log back in. I haven't played this server for about a year so I am glad to see how much it has grown. Some of you may know me but a lot of people probably don't as the player base has more than likely got a lot different. If i'm being honest back then with my old account I was pretty toxic so I also wanted to kind of clear my name as a new person. If anyone knows any of these names : https://namemc.com/search?q=ayyyyyyyboiiii just dm me or comment on this post. I will make sure to talk to you again! Thank you so much for your time and if you have any questions about me just send me a dm or comment once again! Thank you guys!

2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    I do not remember ever meeting you, but I'm glad to see another face in the community. Welcome back to MCC! If you ever need anything or just want to hang out, just add me on Discord at Vortexed#6889! Hope to see you around!~

3. Rayudu

Rayudu
    I'm a new player myself so I wouldn't know you but welcome back my boy!

4. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    I've been playing on this server for 4 years. I have a terrible memory but anyways welcome back to MCC! :)

5. Plsyes

Truthfullys
    Oh hey I do remember you! You should definitely hit me up if you decide to start playing on mcc again :))

6. cammdden

cammdden
    You seem familiar but I can't remember, although your account being logged out might be because of a recent update in forums. They reset it so everyone had to make a new account. Hope that was helpful. If you ever want someone to play with though, I'm here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.