Helper Application

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by IdoBTW, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdoBTW

IdoBTW
    Im having Issues when trying to apply for staff on your server. everytime im going to "Submit application" its saying to me i dont have permission to view this page or perform this action.

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey there, you need a certain amount of requirements to apply for Helper, one of those includes being 14+, which is likely why you’re not able to apply, as your age shown here is 13. You can view the full list of requirements here => https://mccentral.org/community/threads/staff-application-guidelines.19/. Good luck on your application! If you would like a guide on how to best achieve helper, be sure to visit the Official Helper Guide written by fouffy here => https://mccentral.org/community/threads/guide-to-achieve-helper.37132/.

Have a good day, and feel free to add me on discord if you have further questions :)

IdoBTW, Pinqed, xBenz and 7 others like this.
  3. Abar

Abar
    Everything mxbel says here is right. It's probably not that you are too young (as there have been 13 year olds in the past) but it's because you haven't met the guidelines (Forum Posts,etc.) I hope that by reading them you will learn to understand that a lot more goes into it then just logging on to the forums and hitting the apply button but I wish you good luck nonetheless. Hope to possibly see you on the team one day.

Laziih, IdoBTW, xBenz and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.