Help with Spawners and Farms

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by CarlTheCarpenter, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlTheCarpenter

ChrisBumstead_
    Basically want to know what spawners to get and what type of farms to start. Also my ******* bought a skele spawner, please tell me your ign if you have good skele farm or should I sell it.

Thanks.

2. 10Controls

10Controls
    Hello!

This season, I’d advise going for a sugar cane farm and a nether wart farm. You can start by building a sugar cane farm, as nether wart farms can be kind of expensive to build.

For spawn era, it’s a good idea to get as many snow golem/cave spider spawn era as possible.

Have a great rest of your day/night!
    ~ Sus

jellt likes this.
  3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! This season is a new season with a new plug in! As Sus Said, Cane and Wart farms are the 2 best farms this season! both selling for $3 each, you then have to move to what will get points/Tokens more! I have see cane farms giving more points than wart farms, that is why i think cane farms are better than wart farms! So, you should definitally build a cane farm, and then also try investing in SnowGolem spawners! They are eazy to build grinders for and they help alot! (They die to water + give $50 per and have a 10% drop rate)!

4. jellt

Jellt
    My advice would be to grind sugar cane for points first until you get the upgrades you need as points are very easy with cane, but when you start having an excess of points grind warts as they give money faster.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.