Help Moving Rank to Another Account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KottasRk, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KottasRk

Hello,

First off, thank you for taking your team to read this. And if you happen to know any information that could help me I will gladly take it. If you can get in contact with someone on the MCCentral staff that can help me with this issue I will truly appreciate it.

Problem :
    I have an account that I had spent money on and bought the "Coal Rank" . I no longer have access to that account due to some occurring problem. So I was wondering if I can receive some help and transfer that rank to my sister's account.

A response as soon as possible, preferably by a staff member, would be great.

Thanks and Regards,
    KottasRk

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Hey.

Ranks and player data cannot be transfered. Unfortunately, nothing can be done for you. Sorry :(

3. RigBot

RigBot
    Can't move ranks on MCCentral.

thank you

4. BrysonOA

Hey KottasRk. As Zonafer said, ranks cannot be transferred to different accounts. However, Coal rank is only $5. I suggest you enter in a giveaway, you have a chance at getting that 5$ and therefore that rank back for free. :sunglasses:

5. xBenz

xBenz
    This is correct ->

- Locked // Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.