hello helpful staffers

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by fouffy, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fouffy

fouffy
    Hello mr staffers or mrs idk. I have like a couple questions ty

1. How do I assign my character on this website

2. If an ex staff were to reapply (Not saying I am !!!! ) lets just say one did, would they have to get their 50 tickets all over again because it's a new website

3. Same as above but for forum posting as well.

2. Composures

Composures
    Hello Fouffy you king,

To answer your first your first question you cannot assign your character on the website, that I am aware of. If I am told otherwise I will make sure to tell you. xx To answer your second and third questions the past website will be archived, so things from the past seven months will be saved. c;

fouffy likes this.
  3. AcceptedAppeal

Hi Jon,
    Question 1: You cannot assign Minecraft characters yet, as our XenForo website doesn't support it yet. There is an addon that may be added in the future at the discretion of administration to support Minecraft-account-syncing.

Question 2 & 3: At the moment, we can still check the old website for your forum posts and player reports, so as long as you're currently active on this website, I believe we are allowing players to still apply even if they don't meet the requirements on this site. Obviously if the applicant doesn't have the forum posts/player reports from the old website, it will be denied, but I'm going to give an educated guess on the topic that we will still be allowing applicants to apply, we just have to go through some extra steps to check that they meet the requirements between the websites. That wasn't an official statement, as I have heard nothing regarding this topic, it's just my assumption of what we will be doing. Announcements regarding topics like this will be coming soon to answer all of these questions in-depth.​

4. fouffy

fouffy
    thanks babes.

also I can't even lock my own thread I hope that can be fixed too I just realized

5. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Noted and locked

6. AcceptedAppeal

Hi again,
    I know this thread has already been locked, but just for anyone wondering, Unadvised has clarified some stuff for us:
    Reporting: Player reports from the old website will be counted toward the new staff website application system for 1 month. In one month from this post, players will need 50 player reports on the new website.
    Forum Posts: Players will need 20 new forum posts to apply for staff on this new website. Posts from the Enjin website will not carry over.
    45-day Requirement: This requirement will not be in-effect for the first 45 days of this website. Users can apply without this requirement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.