hello again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheIrishPingu, Mar 10, 2020.

1. TheIrishPingu

TheIrishPingu
    Hello lads and lasses.

After a couple of years, I finally have the free time to play some minecraft again. It's good to see some familiar faces, but if you don't know me, I'm Pingu!

I went by the alias of Paradise. My username was Paradise47 back when I was a member of staff. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone again, and I hope to see you all in-game.

:)

mxbel and MasterChheda like this.
  2. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi Pingu!
    I’m makena, but my minecraft name is Pinkapie <3 Welcome back! I as well have came back after a while haha. Nice to see some og players coming back c: anyways, hope to see you around in-game sometime!!!
    Have a lovely day (:

TheIrishPingu likes this.
  3. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Hello pingu,
    My name is Bolling I just wanted to welcome you back to the server after your long break, I recognize your name from mccentral but I dont remember from where anyways have a nice day

Bye bye

4. MightyMammoth

MightyMammoth
    I also might be coming back to actively play on the server. It’s nice a few ogs are coming back. And still seeing some of those staff still around is amazing to me, see you around

5. Nyzy

Nyzy
    Hello, I hope you're doing well. I quit for a while then came back, it was a good break from the game overall.

6. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Heyo Pingu! Welcome back to mcc =D

You picked a good time to come back, there are a ton of ppl coming back rn and it is a lot of fun.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.